Pulse’s Norwich based business, STB Insurance Brokers, is looking for a new administrative and underwriting assistant.
The role is Monday to Friday – 9-5.30. Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
The new recruit will join an established insurance broker working alongside existing members of staff to help with the smooth running of the General Insurance Division, including the specialist Sports & Leisure team.
Overall, the Norwich office has 8 staff and Pulse has 25 staff across its 3 offices in London, Norwich and Brackley.
The Job Role:
To provide administrative and other support to the department dealing with general insurance.
- Ability to communicate with both clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Liaise effectively within the Pulse family and externally with insurers & Clients.
- Good attention to detail and a desire to accurately produce quotations & policy documents.
- A willingness to help Clients secure the correct insurance cover for their demands & needs.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when to seek guidance from colleagues.
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire to gain full understanding of products and processes and complete CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
Applicants should contact: Mark Nicholson [email protected] with a CV and covering letter.