As the busy summer period for Travel Insurance sales is now upon us, we’d like to remind you of the fantastic benefits Our Holiday Travel Insurance has to offer!
With 3 levels of cover to choose from offering generous cover limits, Our Online Travel Insurance site www.policydirect.co.uk is able to provide travel cover for travellers with budgets of all sizes whilst giving them greater flexibility and more choice when purchasing a travel insurance policy to closely match their requirements.
Key Policy Direct Travel Insurance Policy Benefits:
- Choice of 3 Levels of Cover; To Suit All Budgets & Requirements
- Cancellation – Up to £10,000
- Emergency Medical Expenses – Up to £10,000,000
- Baggage – Up to £3,500
- Available to UK and EEA residents/expats and those who have already travelled.
- Cover available for 1,000’s of medical conditions
- Light-touch medical screening – reducing the number of your customers who need to screen.
- Options available include; Gadget, Cruise Plus, Business Plus, Sports Equipment and Cycles, Wedding, Holiday from Hell and Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption….and much more!
It is also a perfect time of year for Car Rental Insurance & European Breakdown Cover.
During this busy summer period for Travel Insurance sales, a large number of travellers will be renting or driving their own cars overseas on their summer trips away.
In some cases. if renting a car, they may find that the CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) car rental insurance cover offered by the car rental company is often basic and very expensive. Our Car Rental Insurance is available for typically a substantially lower price compared to the cover offered by most car rental companies and often with greater cover. Therefore, it makes a lot of sense for any customers who will be renting a vehicle while abroad to get cover before they travel.
If you are driving your own vehicle to Europe, in many cases their domestic breakdown cover will not cover you in the event of breakdown when travelling to the continent. With Our European Breakdown Cover you can rest assured knowing that if you have a problem with your vehicle while abroad you will receive emergency breakdown assistance.
If your vehicle cannot be repaired by the side of the road then it will be organised to have it towed to a local garage for repairs. What’s more is that cover can start before the journey begins. If your vehicle cannot be used and repaired in time as a result of an accident or breakdown, or is stolen within 7 days of departure, you can claim up to £2,000 for hiring a car.
Contact our team on 01603 613531 for a quote.